I know a lot of women pray for their husbands. I pray for mine too, but I don't have one yet. Well... I have one he just hasn't been revealed to me in that capacity yet.

I was invited by a friend to join to 'pray for our husbands'. And maybe it was the day, but I was totally ticked off by this gesture, although I am sure that no ill will was meant. God really began to work in my heart about this. Instead of praying in general about things, I decided that it was time to be a lot more intentional about my prayer for my husband.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Freedom

If the son has set you free you are free indeed! John 8:36

God, I come before you. Let him be free in You, Lord let the chains that hold him, that keep him from you be broken. Lord I ask that you relieve him from the things that have held him in bondage. Lord, I ask that as he walks through his next journey, you are with him, that he seeks you in every struggle and every decision. Lord, I’m so thankful for the man you’re making him to be. Lord, I love you, and I ask this in Your Son’s healing name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment