I know a lot of women pray for their husbands. I pray for mine too, but I don't have one yet. Well... I have one he just hasn't been revealed to me in that capacity yet.

I was invited by a friend to join to 'pray for our husbands'. And maybe it was the day, but I was totally ticked off by this gesture, although I am sure that no ill will was meant. God really began to work in my heart about this. Instead of praying in general about things, I decided that it was time to be a lot more intentional about my prayer for my husband.

Monday, September 14, 2009

This world has nothing for him...

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

God I pray that he follows you, that all the things in the world mean nothing to him but that only Your will matters to him. Only following you, from big things to little things. That all the temptations of the world mean nothing to him, that Your love is all that matters. That following Your will is most important to him. God I ask favor on his life, that in all things he sees that they come from You. From every sunrise to each little thing he is thankful for Your grace, one more day to live Your way. God I thank You for everything that has happened in his life and how Your grace and love has rescued him. You’ve restored him, and I thank You so much for that! God I love you, I am amazed at how much you love me. In Jesus name, I pray, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment